Dublin Coach makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and up-to-date, but can accept no responsibility for omissions, errors or subsequent changes.
Dublin Coach, its agents, employees or contractors may not be held responsible for any loss occurring from its use, howsoever caused.
- Single Tickets purchased through the online booking facility are only valid on the day and journey time for which they are purchased. Tickets are non-transferable to other journey times or dates of travel.
- Return Tickets: The outward portion of your ticket is only valid on the journey time on which they are purchased and similarly the return element of the ticket is only valid for the journey time selected. Tickets are non-transferable to other journey times or dates of travel.
- All tickets purchased through the Dublin Coach online booking facility are non-refundable.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have a pre-printed copy of their e-ticket available for scanning; or to have access to same on their mobile phone in a format suitable for scanning.
General Terms and Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they purchase the correct ticket for the journey.
- Dublin Coach have a policy of facilitating parents traveling with children. A maximum of 2 children under 12 years, if accompanied by a paying adult, travel free. Additional children under 12yrs will travel at normal fare.
- Dublin Coach cannot accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property. Passengers should be aware of our stop locations and departure times. Please endeavor to arrive at your stop at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to our stated departure times, sometimes services may be affected by factors outside our control such as traffic, weather or other events.
- Dublin Coach would advise all passengers to obtain travel insurance for all aspects of their journey.
- Passengers are to wear their seat belts at all times and are to remain seated until the coach has come to a complete stop.
- Child seats/boosters must be provided by parents/guardians and used accordingly.
- Please be aware that primary, secondary and third level students can avail of our special Student Fares with a valid student ID. Download the application form.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse admission onto the coach.
- Strictly no alcohol to be consumed or carried on board the coach.
- If you want to make a complaint about your bus trip contact Dublin Coach. If you are not happy with the response from Dublin Coach, contact the National Transport Authority, Dún Scéine, Harcourt Lane, Dublin 2 email: email@example.com